I'm back in the saddle after a day off the grid. We're bringing you today's reads from an undisclosed location:
- Europe Crisis Is Resistant to Medicine of Low Rates (NY Times) see also Dollar Is a Winner as Policies Shift (WSJ)
- LeBron James: The Next Warren Buffett? (Motley Fool)
- Is the Aggregate Index Too Heavy in Treasuries? (Morningstar) but see Cats and Dogs Living Together? Bonds and Stocks Both Rising (MoneyBeat)
- Pimco’s Flagship Fund Shrinks Again (WSJ)
- 6 Reasons Samsung Should Fear the iPhone 6 (Bloomberg)
- Amnesty International: Islamic State Carrying Out Ethnic Cleansing (LA Times)
- Dropping Science: ‘XKCD’ Cartoonist Randall Munroe on His New Book (Rolling Stone)
- Mysterious Phony Cell Towers Could Be Intercepting Your Calls (Popular Science)
- Scientists: The American Southwest Faces a 'Megadrought' (Modern Farmer) see also Dramatic Photos of California’s Historic Drought (The Atlantic)
- High Times at High Times: 40 Years Old, the Publisher Branches Out Into Partnerships and Even a Private Equity Fund (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
The Insurgents Who Could Bring Down the NCAA
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.