I'm back in the saddle after a day off the grid. We're bringing you today's reads from an undisclosed location:
- Europe Crisis Is Resistant to Medicine of Low Rates (NY Times) see also Dollar Is a Winner as Policies Shift (WSJ)
- LeBron James: The Next Warren Buffett? (Motley Fool)
- Is the Aggregate Index Too Heavy in Treasuries? (Morningstar) but see Cats and Dogs Living Together? Bonds and Stocks Both Rising (MoneyBeat)
- Pimco's Flagship Fund Shrinks Again (WSJ)
- 6 Reasons Samsung Should Fear the iPhone 6 (Bloomberg)
- Amnesty International: Islamic State Carrying Out Ethnic Cleansing (LA Times)
- Dropping Science: 'XKCD' Cartoonist Randall Munroe on His New Book (Rolling Stone)
- Mysterious Phony Cell Towers Could Be Intercepting Your Calls (Popular Science)
- Scientists: The American Southwest Faces a 'Megadrought' (Modern Farmer) see also Dramatic Photos of California's Historic Drought (The Atlantic)
- High Times at High Times: 40 Years Old, the Publisher Branches Out Into Partnerships and Even a Private Equity Fund (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
The Insurgents Who Could Bring Down the NCAA
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org