I'll be off the grid for a day or two; but don't worry, we have your morning reads ready to go:
- Charlie Munger’s Investing Principles (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- There is No Bond Bubble (Barron’s) see also Does the New Bond Market Conundrum Tell Us Anything? If So, What? (Washington Center for Equitable Growth)
- Wild Emerging Market Statistics (Irrelevant Investor)
- "“What really matters is that financial instability risks didn't rise during the temporary period in which rates were higher,” said nobody." (FT Alphaville)
- Wayfaring on CAPE’s Edge (Statistical Ideas) see also Rational Exuberance (Servo Wealth Management)
- Money Chases Non-U.S. Real Estate at Record Rate in ETFs (Bloomberg)
- America’s Growing Food Inequality Problem (WonkBlog) see also How Data Made Me a Believer in New York City’s Restaurant Grades (FiveThirtyEight)
- As Robo-Advisers Gather Assets, the Model Remains Unproven (Institutional Investor)
- Notes on the Celebrity Data Theft (Nik Cubrilovic) see also iCloud Flaw Not Source of Celebrity Photo Leak (TidBITS)
- Shenzhen Trip Report -- Visiting the World’s Manufacturing Ecosystem (Joi Ito)
What are you reading?
Current rally is near average in magnitude and above average in duration
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.