Enjoy the final day of your three-day weekend. No worries, we have you covered with these Labor Day reads:
- Where the Five-Day Workweek Came From (The Atlantic)
- People Are Quitting Their Jobs. That’s Good News. (Fiscal Times)
- Boomer Wealth Dented by Mortgages Poses U.S. Risk (Bloomberg)
- Why You Need a Healthy Amount of Uncertainty in an Economy (Quartz)
- A Look at Income Inequality, Hour by Hour (Real Time Economics)
- The Changing Face of Temporary Employment (NYT) see also More Workers Are Claiming ‘Wage Theft’ (NYT)
- A Rise in Wealth for the Wealthy; Declines for the Lower 93 Percent (Pew)
- 8 Qualities That Makes Great Bosses Unforgettable (LinkedIn)
- At Work, Every Friday Should Be a Summer Friday (Science of Us)
- Gorgeous Aerial Shots of Beaches, Taken While Hanging From a Helicopter (Wired)
What’s up for (unofficial) last day of summer?
A Look at Income Inequality, Hour by Hour
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.