Enjoy the final day of your three-day weekend. No worries, we have you covered with these Labor Day reads:
- Where the Five-Day Workweek Came From (The Atlantic)
- People Are Quitting Their Jobs. That's Good News. (Fiscal Times)
- Boomer Wealth Dented by Mortgages Poses U.S. Risk (Bloomberg)
- Why You Need a Healthy Amount of Uncertainty in an Economy (Quartz)
- A Look at Income Inequality, Hour by Hour (Real Time Economics)
- The Changing Face of Temporary Employment (NYT) see also More Workers Are Claiming 'Wage Theft' (NYT)
- A Rise in Wealth for the Wealthy; Declines for the Lower 93 Percent (Pew)
- 8 Qualities That Makes Great Bosses Unforgettable (LinkedIn)
- At Work, Every Friday Should Be a Summer Friday (Science of Us)
- Gorgeous Aerial Shots of Beaches, Taken While Hanging From a Helicopter (Wired)
What's up for (unofficial) last day of summer?
A Look at Income Inequality, Hour by Hour
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com