Your three (or is it four?) day weekend is almost here! Don’t get bored on the beach, some expertly selected reads will keep your mind active while you tan:
- In Pursuit of Past Performance (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Calling Gordon Gekko: This Is Japan (Bloomberg View)
- Alaska Is a Petrol State, but It Doesn’t Act Like One.(Slate)
- Daniel McFadden: Understanding Better How People Really Make Choices (Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings) see also Does It Help to Know History? (The New Yorker)
- In Search of Libertarians (Pew Research)
- Apparel Is Next (Asymco)
- No, College Football Is Not for the Students... (WSJ)
- The Real Reason Companies Are Spending Less on Tech (Harvard Business Review) see also Inside Google’s Secret Drone-Delivery Program (The Atlantic)
- FAIL: ALS Association Tries to Trademark Ice Bucket Challenge, Despite Having Nothing to Do With It Originally (TechDirt)
- 007 Things You Didn’t Know About James Bond (Classic Driver)
What are you doing this weekend?
U.S. Bonds Continue to Defy Bears
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.