It's a spectacular day here in New York and to celebrate we're bringing you our slow-smoked reads for your pre-holiday weekend enjoyment:
- Another V-Shaped Rally to New Highs, What's Next? (Sassy Options) see also Here's What Happens After Major Market Milestones (MoneyBeat)
- Finance Is a Strange Industry (Motley Fool)
- Investment Trend: Are Classic Cars Overtaking Art? (Classic Driver) see also Californian Italians (Ferrari Magazine)
- Wall St. Prosecutors Bare Their Teeth, but Still Lack Bite (DealBook)
- Why Have U.S. Companies Become Such Skinflints? (LA Times) see also In Corporations, It's Owner-Take-All (Washington Post)
- The Things They Googled (Re/Code)
- Home Prices Just Hit a 70-Month High. Now for the Bad News... (MarketWatch) see also Existing Home Sales Are Up, But New Home Sales Are Down (WonkBlog)
- Alcohol Is Still the Deadliest Drug in the U.S., and It's Not Even Close (WonkBlog)
- Is This Alibaba-Like New Startup the Tinder of Lyft for the Airbnb Snapchat Uber Dear God Please Click This? (Digg)
- World's Oldest Wine Cellar Fueled Palatial Parties (CBS News)
What are you reading?
Russian Troops Are Advancing in the Ukraine
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com