It's a spectacular day here in New York and to celebrate we're bringing you our slow-smoked reads for your pre-holiday weekend enjoyment:
- Another V-Shaped Rally to New Highs, What’s Next? (Sassy Options) see also Here’s What Happens After Major Market Milestones (MoneyBeat)
- Finance Is a Strange Industry (Motley Fool)
- Investment Trend: Are Classic Cars Overtaking Art? (Classic Driver) see also Californian Italians (Ferrari Magazine)
- Wall St. Prosecutors Bare Their Teeth, but Still Lack Bite (DealBook)
- Why Have U.S. Companies Become Such Skinflints? (LA Times) see also In Corporations, It’s Owner-Take-All (Washington Post)
- The Things They Googled (Re/Code)
- Home Prices Just Hit a 70-Month High. Now for the Bad News… (MarketWatch) see also Existing Home Sales Are Up, But New Home Sales Are Down (WonkBlog)
- Alcohol Is Still the Deadliest Drug in the U.S., and It’s Not Even Close (WonkBlog)
- Is This Alibaba-Like New Startup the Tinder of Lyft for the Airbnb Snapchat Uber Dear God Please Click This? (Digg)
- World’s Oldest Wine Cellar Fueled Palatial Parties (CBS News)
What are you reading?
Russian Troops Are Advancing in the Ukraine
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.