We are halfway to the three-day weekend, here are some delightful morning train reads to kick off your day:
- A Case for Stocks Now (Fidelity) see also 2000.02 (Reformed Broker)
- 38 Maps That Explain the Global Economy (Vox)
- The Hidden History of the S&P 500 (Millennial Invest)
- Why a Slowdown in Housing Prices Is Great News (The Upshot) see also How Home Prices Have Slowed Down, in Five Charts (Real Time Economics)
- Wolf: The Mess That Is 'Shareholder Value Maximization' (FT)
- The New Editors of the Internet (The Atlantic)
- This Is Uber's Playbook for Sabotaging Lyft (The Verge) see also Operation SLOG is Uber's Aggressive Plan to Take Out Its Competition (Slate)
- Nearly Every Founding Fathers' Quote Shared By Congressional Candidates Is Fake (Buzzfeed)
- Top 11 Funniest Papers in the History of Economics (250 Words)
- The Star That Exploded at the Dawn of Time (Science Magazine)
What are you reading?
A Case for Stocks Now
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org