We are halfway to the three-day weekend, here are some delightful morning train reads to kick off your day:
- A Case for Stocks Now (Fidelity) see also 2000.02 (Reformed Broker)
- 38 Maps That Explain the Global Economy (Vox)
- The Hidden History of the S&P 500 (Millennial Invest)
- Why a Slowdown in Housing Prices Is Great News (The Upshot) see also How Home Prices Have Slowed Down, in Five Charts (Real Time Economics)
- Wolf: The Mess That Is 'Shareholder Value Maximization' (FT)
- The New Editors of the Internet (The Atlantic)
- This Is Uber’s Playbook for Sabotaging Lyft (The Verge) see also Operation SLOG is Uber’s Aggressive Plan to Take Out Its Competition (Slate)
- Nearly Every Founding Fathers’ Quote Shared By Congressional Candidates Is Fake (Buzzfeed)
- Top 11 Funniest Papers in the History of Economics (250 Words)
- The Star That Exploded at the Dawn of Time (Science Magazine)
What are you reading?
A Case for Stocks Now
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.