The endless parade of news never stops, which is why we bring you these hand-curated reads each morning:
- Vanguard Takes Keys to Pimco's Bond Kingdom (Investment News)
- America Inc. Gets Schooled on Wages (WSJ) see also Overlooked Data Shows Japan Wages Rising (Real Time Economics)
- Why Bank of America Probably Won't End up Actually Paying $17 Billion in Mortgage Securities Settlement (Financial Post)
- Nobel Economists Say Policy Blunders Pushing Europe Into Depression (Telegraph) see also Worse Than the 1930s: Europe's Recession Is Really a Depression (WonkBlog)
- Don't Fear the Robos, Advisors Can't Be 'Bot-Sourced' (Think Advisor)
- The Evolution of Warren Buffett's Career from 1936 to 2013 (Old School Value) see also 17 Facts About Warren Buffett and His Wealth That Will Blow Your Mind (Business Insider)
- Deadline: Newsroom Kickstarter Project (Kickstarter)
- A warm breeze, some puffy clouds, a summer day ... The weather on Titan, a billion kilometers from the sun (Slate)
- Police Are Operating With Total Impunity in Ferguson (Vox) see also I'm a Cop. If You Don't Want to Get Hurt, Don't Challenge Me. (Washington Post)
- A Four-Year-Old Reviews the French Laundry (The Bold Italic)
What are you reading?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com