Here are our morning reads, exclusively sourced from a craft curator located in Brooklyn:
- Before Jackson Hole, Roundup of Yellen’s Quotes on the Labor Market (FT Alphaville) see also Part-Time Workers a Full-Time Headache on Yellen Radar (Bloomberg)
- Morningstar: A Force to Be Reckoned With (FT)
- All You Need to Know About Emerging Markets (Irrelevant Investor) see also The Other Great Rotation (Barron’s)
- Shoddy U.S. Roads and Bridges Take a Toll on the Economy (LA Times)
- Solar Boom Driving First Global Panel Shortage Since 2006 (Bloomberg) see also Oil Is Plunging (Business Insider)
- How the Largest Actively Managed Mutual Funds From 15 Years Ago Performed (Wall Street Rant)
- Tax Burden in U.S. Not as Heavy as It Looks (DealBook) based on ‘Competitiveness’ Has Nothing to Do With It (SSRN)
- Why Sprawl May Be Bad for Your Health (WonkBlog)
- Why You Should Stop ‘Believing’ in Evolution (The Week)
- Americans Are Taking Fewer Vacations Than They Used to (Vox)
What are you reading?
How Long Will The Expansion Last?
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.