Here are our morning reads, exclusively sourced from a craft curator located in Brooklyn:
- Before Jackson Hole, Roundup of Yellen's Quotes on the Labor Market (FT Alphaville) see also Part-Time Workers a Full-Time Headache on Yellen Radar (Bloomberg)
- Morningstar: A Force to Be Reckoned With (FT)
- All You Need to Know About Emerging Markets (Irrelevant Investor) see also The Other Great Rotation (Barron's)
- Shoddy U.S. Roads and Bridges Take a Toll on the Economy (LA Times)
- Solar Boom Driving First Global Panel Shortage Since 2006 (Bloomberg) see also Oil Is Plunging (Business Insider)
- How the Largest Actively Managed Mutual Funds From 15 Years Ago Performed (Wall Street Rant)
- Tax Burden in U.S. Not as Heavy as It Looks (DealBook) based on 'Competitiveness' Has Nothing to Do With It (SSRN)
- Why Sprawl May Be Bad for Your Health (WonkBlog)
- Why You Should Stop 'Believing' in Evolution (The Week)
- Americans Are Taking Fewer Vacations Than They Used to (Vox)
What are you reading?
How Long Will The Expansion Last?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org