It's time to start your week off right with our hand-selected artisanal reads:
- Federated Investors: Get Ready for S&P 2500 (Barron's) versus Spuds Powell, Master of Disaster (Barron's)
- Secular Stagnation: Facts, Causes and Cures (Vox EU)
- The Mystery of Lofty Stock Market Elevations (NYT) but see Under What Circumstances Should You Worry That the Stock Market Is 'Too High' (Washington Center for Equitable Growth)
- An Honest Stock Market Update (Motley Fool)
- Americans' Sour Outlook on the Economy Just Doesn't Square With the Facts (Slate) see also A Look At What Scares Investors Most (MoneyBeat)
- The Price of Wall Street's Power (Harvard Business Review)
- Goldman Sachs: The U.S. Expansion Ain't Dead. It's Not Even Old. (Businessweek) see also Better Paying Jobs Stage a Comeback (Washington Post)
- Climate Skeptic Scientists Are Extremely Overrepresented in the Media (Vice)
- Email Is Still the Best Thing on the Internet (The Atlantic) but see The Internet's Original Sin (The Atlantic)
- These 60 Stunning Vintage Photos Show Just How Much New York City Has Changed (Distractify)
What are you reading?
Housing Affordability Hits Six-Year Low
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com