It's Friday! Wrap up your workweek with our expertly curated morning reads:
- Even Wall Street's 'Worriers' Are Acting Like Bulls (Marketwatch)
- The Leverage Clock Tolls for Thee (FT Alphaville)
- Europe's Greater Depression Is Worse Than the 1930s (WonkBlog) see also The rest of us should learn from Europe's experience (NYT)
- How Maine Saved the Internet (Bloomberg)
- Libertarian, Liberal Lawmakers Share Concerns About Police Tactics in Ferguson (Washington Wire) see also The Outrageous Police Actions in Ferguson, Missouri, Last Night (Slate)
- This Is the Equation for Happiness (Time)
- Just Kill All of the Comments Already (Pacific Standard) see also Web Trolls Winning as Incivility Increases (NY Times)
- The American Band Championship Belt (Grantland)
- James Bond's Secret: He's Jamaican (The Spectator)
What are you reading?
Europe's Greater Depression is worse than the 1930s
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com