It's Friday! Wrap up your workweek with our expertly curated morning reads:
- Even Wall Street’s ‘Worriers’ Are Acting Like Bulls (Marketwatch)
- The Leverage Clock Tolls for Thee (FT Alphaville)
- Europe’s Greater Depression Is Worse Than the 1930s (WonkBlog) see also The rest of us should learn from Europe’s experience (NYT)
- How Maine Saved the Internet (Bloomberg)
- Libertarian, Liberal Lawmakers Share Concerns About Police Tactics in Ferguson (Washington Wire) see also The Outrageous Police Actions in Ferguson, Missouri, Last Night (Slate)
- This Is the Equation for Happiness (Time)
- Just Kill All of the Comments Already (Pacific Standard) see also Web Trolls Winning as Incivility Increases (NY Times)
- The American Band Championship Belt (Grantland)
- James Bond’s Secret: He’s Jamaican (The Spectator)
What are you reading?
Europe’s Greater Depression is worse than the 1930s
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.