My morning train reads:
- Crisis Stalks Europe Again as Deflation Deepens, Germany Stalls (Telegraph) but see Time to Buy Europe (Dragonfly Capital)
- The Power of Shareholder Yield (Yahoo Finance)
- Finding Smart Beta in the Factor Zoo (Research Affiliates) see also Weeding Out False Factors for Smarter Beta (Chief Investment Officer)
- A Big List of Alternative Investment Folks on Twitter (Attain Capital)
- The Economist gets randy with a pair of stories on decreasing prices in the oldest profession: Going Down (Economist) and More Bang For Your Buck (Economist)
- A Cure Worse Than the Disease (Epicurean Dealmaker)
- The SEC Has Launched a Broad Examination of Alternative Mutual Funds. (WSJ) see also Financial Advisers, Firms Spar Over Alternative Funds. (WSJ)
- Is BuzzFeed a Tech Company? (stratechery) see also The Tech Industry Wants to Delight You (NY Mag)
- How to Turn Every Child Into a “Math Person” (Quartz)
- To Have and Have Not (Vanity Fair)
What are you reading?
U.S. Bank Profits Near Record Levels
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.