My morning train reads:
• Investors who side-step a bear market often blow the timing of getting back into stocks (WSJ)
• Here’s my obligatory column that says stocks will crash (MarketWatch)
• Income inequality/wealth gap is opening among U.S. corporations (Bloomberg) see also We need a corporation tax (Tax Research)
• That high yield question (FT Alphaville)
• Calpers rethinks its risky investments (WSJ)
• Two cheers for ‘too big to fail’ (Fortune)
• A Good Way to Wreck a Local Economy: Build Casinos (The Atlantic) see also Slot-machine science: How casinos get you to spend money (Vox)
• Nixon: They still love him in China (Economist)
• American Manifesto (BoingBoing)
• The iPhone in India (versus China) (stratechery)
What are you reading?
Bearish Sentiment Nears a 52-Week High
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Kirsten Salyer at email@example.com.