My morning train reads:
• Incredible Shrinking Yields (Bespoke)
• Ten Charts That Show Us Something New About The IPO Boom (Moneybeat)
• Investors Turn Bearish; Is this a Buy Signal? (Barron’s) see also Stop Worrying About the Next Market Crash (JDavidstein)
• Summertime Living Isn’t Easy for Macro Funds (WSJ)
• China Home Glut May Worsen as Developers Avoid Price Drop (Bloomberg)
• Wall Street’s urge to merge: Not crazy yet (USAT)
• AOL still has 2.3 million dialup subscribers -- and they’re very profitable (Quartz)
• Aiming to Be the Netflix of Books (NYT)
• How is social media changing journalism? (The Atlantic)
• Wikipedia refuses to delete photo as 'monkey owns it' -- because a monkey pressed the shutter button, he, not the camera owner, should own the copyright (Telegraph)
What are you reading?
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Maria LaMagna at firstname.lastname@example.org.