My morning train reads:
- How You'll Know If It's Time for a Market Crash (Marketwatch) see also The Trend Is Your Friend Till That Bend At the End (Bloomberg View)
- What is the correlation between the alternative rock of the '80s and '90s and alternative investing? (Investment News)
- Wait, *Now* Are the Kids Moving Out? (Alphaville) see also Q2 2014 G.D.P. Details on Residential and Commercial Real Estate (Calculated Risk)
- Goldman Sachs: Here's What Will Happen When Fed Raises Rates (MoneyBeat)
- S&P: How Increasing Income Inequality Is Dampening U.S. Economic Growth (Standard & Poors) see also New Report Argues Inequality Is Causing Slower Growth. Here's Why It Matters. (Upshot)
- Britain Has Taken Longer to Recover From Recession Than at Any Time Since the South Sea Bubble (Independent)
- The Toxic, Abusive, Addictive, Supportive, Codependent, Relationship Between Chefs and Yelpers (Modern Luxury)
- What You Can Do About Facebook Tracking (WSJ)
- Jean-Louis Gassée: Macintel End Is Nigh (Monday Note)
- Five Threats More Terrifying Than Ebola Arriving in the U.S. (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Share of Income After Tax by Income Group
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org