Here are my reads for your morning train ride:
- The significant problem in small cap (FT Alphaville)
- The Gold Standard Was an Accident of History (Macro and Other Market Musings)
- U.S. foreign-exchange trading drops nearly 20 percent (WSJ)
- If You Want to Be Rich and Powerful, Majoring in STEM Is a Good Place to Start (Quartz)
- The Changing Structure of the VC Industry (Medium)
- We Are One Step Closer to a New Generation of Cheaper Drugs (WonkBlog)
- With Microsoft in Sights, China Starts to Squeeze U.S. Tech Companies (NY Times)
- What If All the Ice On Earth Melted? (Buzzfeed)
- A Major Revolution in the Book Industry Is Letting Novelists Make a Living (Business Insider)
- What is Americans' Favorite Global Cuisine? (FiveThirtyEight)
What are you reading?
The Strange Relationship Between Global Warming Denial and ... Speaking English
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com