Here are my reads for your morning train ride:
- The significant problem in small cap (FT Alphaville)
- The Gold Standard Was an Accident of History (Macro and Other Market Musings)
- U.S. foreign-exchange trading drops nearly 20 percent (WSJ)
- If You Want to Be Rich and Powerful, Majoring in STEM Is a Good Place to Start (Quartz)
- The Changing Structure of the VC Industry (Medium)
- We Are One Step Closer to a New Generation of Cheaper Drugs (WonkBlog)
- With Microsoft in Sights, China Starts to Squeeze U.S. Tech Companies (NY Times)
- What If All the Ice On Earth Melted? (Buzzfeed)
- A Major Revolution in the Book Industry Is Letting Novelists Make a Living (Business Insider)
- What is Americans’ Favorite Global Cuisine? (FiveThirtyEight)
What are you reading?
The Strange Relationship Between Global Warming Denial and ... Speaking English
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.