Good Monday morning. Here are my expertly-curated reads to get your week started:
- 10 things you should know about Ace Greenberg (Reformed Broker)
- China H-Shares Enter Bull Market on Stimulus Wagers (Bloomberg)
- Why buy-and-hold investing is impossible (MarketWatch) but see So You're the World's Greatest Trader? Taxes Will Fix That. (Washington Post)
- Benchmark Blues (Streetwise Professor)
- The Long-Term Unemployed Might Finally Be Getting Jobs (WonkBlog)
- Corporations Used to Pay Almost One-Third of Federal Taxes. Now It's One-Tenth. (VOX) see also Corporations Are People. So What If People Were Corporations? (Washington Post)
- How the U.S. Stumbled Into the Drone Era (WSJ)
- The Existential Battle for the Soul of the GOP (National Journal)
- Google Has Run Away With the Web Search Market and Almost No One Is Chasing (Quartz)
- The Enduring Popularity of the Technology Industry (Priceonomics) but see Stop the JerkTech (TechCrunch)
What are you reading?
As S&P Gains, Strategists Trail Behind
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com