My morning train reads :
- Charts That Leave You No Choice But to Feel Optimistic About the U.S. Economy (Quartz)
- Corn Farmers Face a Cash Crunch (WSJ) but see Why Is Chocolate Getting So Expensive? (Slate)
- Why Do Americans Stink at Math? (NY Times) see also Deficit Scolds Are the Most Crazed Ideologues in America (The Week)
- Corporatism, Not Capitalism, Is to Blame for Inequality (FT)
- Which celebrity has the most popular presence on Facebook? (WSJ) see also Why powerful people believe they have more time at their disposal (WSJ)
- Smart Money Buys Brand X (Bloomberg View)
- Pricing Fine Wines and Common Stocks (Research Affiliates) but see California Water Prices Soar for Farmers as Drought Grows (Bloomberg)
- Let's fly (Medium)
- Why Seven Hours of Sleep Might Be Better Than Eight (WSJ) see also Love People, Not Pleasure (NY Times)
- John Oliver and Clickhole Take Fake News in Opposite Directions (NY Times)
What's up for this lovely July weekend?
Jobless Claims Crater
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org