My morning train reads :
- Charts That Leave You No Choice But to Feel Optimistic About the U.S. Economy (Quartz)
- Corn Farmers Face a Cash Crunch (WSJ) but see Why Is Chocolate Getting So Expensive? (Slate)
- Why Do Americans Stink at Math? (NY Times) see also Deficit Scolds Are the Most Crazed Ideologues in America (The Week)
- Corporatism, Not Capitalism, Is to Blame for Inequality (FT)
- Which celebrity has the most popular presence on Facebook? (WSJ) see also Why powerful people believe they have more time at their disposal (WSJ)
- Smart Money Buys Brand X (Bloomberg View)
- Pricing Fine Wines and Common Stocks (Research Affiliates) but see California Water Prices Soar for Farmers as Drought Grows (Bloomberg)
- Let’s fly (Medium)
- Why Seven Hours of Sleep Might Be Better Than Eight (WSJ) see also Love People, Not Pleasure (NY Times)
- John Oliver and Clickhole Take Fake News in Opposite Directions (NY Times)
What’s up for this lovely July weekend?
Jobless Claims Crater
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.