Here are my Wednesday morning reads:
- Seven Truths Investors Simply Cannot Accept (The Kindergarten)
- 5 Reasons Why the Market Won’t Crash (The Buzz) but see Threading the Bullish Needle (Sigmund Holmes)
- Homo narratus: Mistrust the Financial Storytellers (PsyFi)
- Wages Rise and -- Surprise! -- Skilled Workers Are Now Easier to Find (Fiscal Times)
- The Case For Higher Rates Looks Weak … Again (Capital Spectator)
- Surprisingly, One Out Of Every 21 New Yorkers Is A Millionaire (Business Insider)
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth (NPR) see also Declining Private Employment in Wisconsin, Sideways Trending in Kansas (EconBrowser)
- Crowdfunding: An Apprenticeship in Failure (HNW)
- It’s Time to Split Up Microsoft (stratechery)
- Woohoo! Simpsons World Will Transform the Show Into Delicious, Delicious Data (Atlantic)
What are you reading?
The Foreclosure Fade and What It Means For the Housing Market
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.