Good Tuesday morning. Here are a few reads for your early train ride:
- The Pendulum Takes a Swing Toward Value Stocks (NY Times)
- Biggie Smalls (Reformed Broker) see also Small-cap stocks run into big doubts (WSJ)
- Gary Shilling: The Boom Is Coming, and Sooner Than You Think (BV)
- What Millennials Want That Their Boomer Parents Hate (Time)
- Investors: Selling on bad news is a 'loser's game' (WSJ)
- Ghosts of 2008 Haunt SEC's 'Outsider' as She Pushes for Tough Rules (Bloomberg) see also Wall Street adapts to Dodd-Frank's new regulatory regime (WSJ)
- Uh Oh: Carmelo Anthony Forms Fund to Invest in Tech Startups (Bloomberg)
- Drier Than the Dust Bowl: Waiting for Relief in Rural America (WaPo)
- This Road Work Made Possible by Underfunding Pensions (The Upshot)
- How Jon Stewart Made It Okay to Care About Palestinian Suffering (Daily Beast)
What are you reading?
Small-Cap Stocks Run Into Big Doubts
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org