Good Tuesday morning. Here are a few reads for your early train ride:
- The Pendulum Takes a Swing Toward Value Stocks (NY Times)
- Biggie Smalls (Reformed Broker) see also Small-cap stocks run into big doubts (WSJ)
- Gary Shilling: The Boom Is Coming, and Sooner Than You Think (BV)
- What Millennials Want That Their Boomer Parents Hate (Time)
- Investors: Selling on bad news is a ‘loser’s game’ (WSJ)
- Ghosts of 2008 Haunt SEC’s ‘Outsider’ as She Pushes for Tough Rules (Bloomberg) see also Wall Street adapts to Dodd-Frank’s new regulatory regime (WSJ)
- Uh Oh: Carmelo Anthony Forms Fund to Invest in Tech Startups (Bloomberg)
- Drier Than the Dust Bowl: Waiting for Relief in Rural America (WaPo)
- This Road Work Made Possible by Underfunding Pensions (The Upshot)
- How Jon Stewart Made It Okay to Care About Palestinian Suffering (Daily Beast)
What are you reading?
Small-Cap Stocks Run Into Big Doubts
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.