Here are my reads for your morning train ride :
- For Proof Wall Street Is Changing, Look at Citigroup’s Numbers (The Upshot)
- When Bubbles Become Manias: The Psychology of Runaway Markets (TraderFeed)
- Charlie Munger on Investment Concentration Versus Diversification (25iq)
- Since 2010, full-time jobs are up 7.6 million while part-time jobs have declined by more than 900,000. (Atlantic)
- How Much Do U.S. Brokers Make? Their Business Cards Provide Clues (MSN Money)
- David Wessel on the 'what if' exercises in the CBO’s long-term debt projections (Washington Wire)
- Microsoft Challenges Google’s Artificial Brain With ‘Project Adam’ (Wired)
- GOP Self-Destruction Is Nearly Complete: Millennials Officially Hate Conservatives (The Guardian) see also Republican’s Young-People Problem (Washington Post)
- A Terraformed Moon Would Be an Awful Lot Like Florida (Slate)
- Why the Myers-Briggs test is totally meaningless (Vox)
What are you reading?
Wave of Cash Returns to Australia
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.