Here are my reads for your morning train ride :
- For Proof Wall Street Is Changing, Look at Citigroup's Numbers (The Upshot)
- When Bubbles Become Manias: The Psychology of Runaway Markets (TraderFeed)
- Charlie Munger on Investment Concentration Versus Diversification (25iq)
- Since 2010, full-time jobs are up 7.6 million while part-time jobs have declined by more than 900,000. (Atlantic)
- How Much Do U.S. Brokers Make? Their Business Cards Provide Clues (MSN Money)
- David Wessel on the 'what if' exercises in the CBO's long-term debt projections (Washington Wire)
- Microsoft Challenges Google's Artificial Brain With 'Project Adam' (Wired)
- GOP Self-Destruction Is Nearly Complete: Millennials Officially Hate Conservatives (The Guardian) see also Republican's Young-People Problem (Washington Post)
- A Terraformed Moon Would Be an Awful Lot Like Florida (Slate)
- Why the Myers-Briggs test is totally meaningless (Vox)
What are you reading?
Wave of Cash Returns to Australia
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org