My reads for your morning train ride:
- Mohamed El-Erian: Investors Beware: Economists at Large (FT)
- Top 10 Countries Hoarding Cash (Wall St. Cheat Sheet)
- Study: A hedge fund manager's performance-based incentive fees are indicative of his or her appetite for risk and leverage rather than skill. (CIO) see also Do Incentive Fees Signal Skill? Evidence From the Hedge Fund Industry (SSRN)
- Firm Inefficiency (Overcoming Bias)
- It's easy to pick on Santelli for his failed forecasts, constant fear-mongering and refusal to believe economic statistics (TNR)
- Clayton M. Christensen's Theory of 'Disruption' Has Been Debunked. Can We All Move on Now, Please? (The Guardian)
- There's a Secret Craigslist Just for Rich People (Buzzfeed) -- a "secret" data feed, LOL.
- Rand Paul: Rick Perry Is Dead Wrong (Politico)
- This 28-Year-Old Knows Which Artists You'll Be Listening to 6 Months From Now (MoJo)
- New Tumblr: Sadfootballers (Subtitle -- The World Cup: Making grown men cry since 1930) (Sadfootballers)
What are you reading?
Americans are still reluctant to call it quits
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org