Welcome back to the Monkey House! -- with all due respect to Kurt Vonnegut. This morning, we have a selection of expertly curated reads to start off your week:
- A Long-Term Investor's Guide to Beating the Odds (City Wire Global)
- Where Did Money Go in Q2? (Irrelevant Investor)
- Are You More Financially Literate Than a 15-Year-Old? (Real Time Economics)
- Pension Funds Seek 'Sweet Spot' in Alternatives (FT)
- Inflation Is Always and Everywhere a Political Phenomenon (Pieria)
- Quantum Math Makes Human Irrationality More Sensible (Science News)
- CYNK Makes the Case for Buying Friends, Naked Short Selling (Bloomberg View)
- How Tea Party Tax Cuts Are Turning Kansas Into a Smoking Ruin (LA Times) see also What's the American Political Landscape Looking Like? (Washington Post)
- Eagle Shot Wins Drone Photo Award (BBC)
- Here's What Germany's World Cup Win Looked Like On Twitter (Re/Code)
What are you reading?
Hating Big Banks Could Be the Next Big Thing in Washington
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org