Welcome back to the Monkey House! -- with all due respect to Kurt Vonnegut. This morning, we have a selection of expertly curated reads to start off your week:
- A Long-Term Investor’s Guide to Beating the Odds (City Wire Global)
- Where Did Money Go in Q2? (Irrelevant Investor)
- Are You More Financially Literate Than a 15-Year-Old? (Real Time Economics)
- Pension Funds Seek ‘Sweet Spot’ in Alternatives (FT)
- Inflation Is Always and Everywhere a Political Phenomenon (Pieria)
- Quantum Math Makes Human Irrationality More Sensible (Science News)
- CYNK Makes the Case for Buying Friends, Naked Short Selling (Bloomberg View)
- How Tea Party Tax Cuts Are Turning Kansas Into a Smoking Ruin (LA Times) see also What’s the American Political Landscape Looking Like? (Washington Post)
- Eagle Shot Wins Drone Photo Award (BBC)
- Here’s What Germany’s World Cup Win Looked Like On Twitter (Re/Code)
What are you reading?
Hating Big Banks Could Be the Next Big Thing in Washington
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.