Settle in for some deep dives. It's our longer form, weekend reading:
- The Moneyball of Quality Investing (Research Affiliates)
- Instagram is ready to take its shot (Fortune)
- Inside Monsanto, America’s Third-Most-Hated Company (Businessweek)
- A Dozen Things I Have Learned from Jeff Bezos (25iq)
- Zoo Animals and Their Discontents (NY Times)
- Secrets of the Creative Brain (The Atlantic)
- Sigmund Freud, the Never-Ending Storyteller (VQR)
- How Did Cool Become Such a Big Deal? (NEH)
- Best photos of the 2014 World Cup (The Atlantic)
- Why Classic Rock Isn’t What It Used To Be (FiveThirtyEight)
What's up this weekend?
Inflationary trends have picked up in 2014
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Zara Kessler at firstname.lastname@example.org.