My morning reads; perfect for hump day:
- Why Trading Volume Is Tumbling, Explained in Five Charts (MarketWatch)
- Are You the Best Trader Ever? (Irrelevant Investor) see also Seven Market Myths That Make Investors Poorer (MarketWatch)
- A Fourth of July Inflation Bugaboo (Columbia Journalism Review)
- Born in 1988. Sorry. (Bloomberg View) but see A sign of economic health: 2.5 million people quit their jobs in May, the most since 2008 (Real Time Economics)
- Tech Bubble? Not Likely, Say Some Market Watchers (Investors.com)
- Gold Shines Again as Hedge Fund Boost Wagers on Advance (Bloomberg)
- The Next Phase of Smartphones (Benedict Evans) see also Smartphone Truths and Samsung’s Inevitable Decline (stratechery)
- With Big Data Comes Big Responsibility (Om)
- The Potato Salad Kickstarter Is the Science Fiction Villain We Deserve (The Awl) see also Potato Salad (Kickstarter)
- Net Neutrality: What It Is, and Why You Should Care (boingboing)
What are you reading?
The Four Phases of the Bull Market
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.