My morning reads; perfect for hump day:
- Why Trading Volume Is Tumbling, Explained in Five Charts (MarketWatch)
- Are You the Best Trader Ever? (Irrelevant Investor) see also Seven Market Myths That Make Investors Poorer (MarketWatch)
- A Fourth of July Inflation Bugaboo (Columbia Journalism Review)
- Born in 1988. Sorry. (Bloomberg View) but see A sign of economic health: 2.5 million people quit their jobs in May, the most since 2008 (Real Time Economics)
- Tech Bubble? Not Likely, Say Some Market Watchers (Investors.com)
- Gold Shines Again as Hedge Fund Boost Wagers on Advance (Bloomberg)
- The Next Phase of Smartphones (Benedict Evans) see also Smartphone Truths and Samsung's Inevitable Decline (stratechery)
- With Big Data Comes Big Responsibility (Om)
- The Potato Salad Kickstarter Is the Science Fiction Villain We Deserve (The Awl) see also Potato Salad (Kickstarter)
- Net Neutrality: What It Is, and Why You Should Care (boingboing)
What are you reading?
The Four Phases of the Bull Market
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org