My morning reads:
- The Bull Market Is Aging, but Hasn't Lost a Step (Barron's)
- Austrian Economists, 9/11 Truthers and Brain Worms (Bloomberg View) see also The Trouble With Shadowstats (Azizonomics)
- My Idea for a TV Show About Investing (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- FAIL: The IPO is dying. Marc Andreessen explains why. (Vox) but see So far, 2014 Is Setting IPO Records Globally (CBS MoneyWatch)
- How to Win By Doing Less (Motley Fool)
- Homeowners Brace for Another Foreclosure Wave (MarketPlace) but see Millennials Seen Surging as Homeowners in U.S. (Bloomberg)
- Siri Is About To Get A Whole Lot Better (Business Insider)
- Lionel Messi Is Impossible (FiveThirtyEight) see also All the Teams That Banned Sex at the World Cup Have Been Eliminated. (Quartz)
- Meet Del Harvey, Twitter's Troll Patrol (Forbes)
- Childhood Vaccines Are Safe. Seriously. (CNN) see also A guide to coping with the habits of highly annoying people (WSJ)
Enjoy the long weekend!
Sluggish Economic Recovery Proves Resilient
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org