My morning reads:
- The Bull Market Is Aging, but Hasn’t Lost a Step (Barron’s)
- Austrian Economists, 9/11 Truthers and Brain Worms (Bloomberg View) see also The Trouble With Shadowstats (Azizonomics)
- My Idea for a TV Show About Investing (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- FAIL: The IPO is dying. Marc Andreessen explains why. (Vox) but see So far, 2014 Is Setting IPO Records Globally (CBS MoneyWatch)
- How to Win By Doing Less (Motley Fool)
- Homeowners Brace for Another Foreclosure Wave (MarketPlace) but see Millennials Seen Surging as Homeowners in U.S. (Bloomberg)
- Siri Is About To Get A Whole Lot Better (Business Insider)
- Lionel Messi Is Impossible (FiveThirtyEight) see also All the Teams That Banned Sex at the World Cup Have Been Eliminated. (Quartz)
- Meet Del Harvey, Twitter’s Troll Patrol (Forbes)
- Childhood Vaccines Are Safe. Seriously. (CNN) see also A guide to coping with the habits of highly annoying people (WSJ)
Enjoy the long weekend!
Sluggish Economic Recovery Proves Resilient
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.