Happy Birthday to Angel Pagan, 33.
It's all Hobby Lobby today when it comes to the good stuff:
1. Julia Azari on Hobby Lobby and Republican factions.
2. "Benchslapping" in Hobby Lobby, from Amanda Hollis-Brusky.
3. Irin Carmon on Hobby Lobby myths.
4. Alyssa Rosenberg on what "Beyonce voters" might really want. Good fun and interesting, but while I'll say that misappropriation of cultural references is a political misdemeanor, claims that contraception is primarily for single women strike me as a much more serious act of political cluelessness.
5. Liberals, at least, should read Ross Douthat on "The Culture War's Sore Winners."
6. And Ann Friedman's Hobby Lobby Pie.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at firstname.lastname@example.org