Happy Birthday to Todd Linden, 34. I really did think he could hit a little.
More expected from the Supreme Court today. Meanwhile, some good stuff:
- Kevin Drum asks some good, skeptical questions about polls finding that liberals are more open to compromise than conservatives. Hey, pollsters!
- While Ezra Klein points out that if the polls are right, the aversion to compromise is preventing some interesting alliances.
- Are both sides getting it wrong on the wave of children at the borders? Dara Lind explains why they might be.
- Seth Masket on Vox, liberals, and open minds.
- And Dan Drezner asks where the biggest threats to the U.S. are found.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at firstname.lastname@example.org