Happy Saturday! Start your weekend off right, with these longer-form weekend reads:
- How U.S. Courts Are Radically Upending International Finance (Foreign Affairs)
- A Disruptive Cab Ride to Riches: The Uber Payoff (Musing on Markets)
- Geithner: Does He Pass the Test? by Paul Krugman (NY Review of Books)
- Ebooks vs. Paper (FT)
- Why You Hate Work (NY Times)
- Four Myths About the Great War of 1914-1918 (Vox EU)
- The Ego and the Universe: Alan Watts on Becoming Who You Really Are (Brain Pickings)
- What's God Got to Do with Religion? (American Interest)
- The Rise of a the A**hole Sports Dad (And How to Avoid Turning into One) (GQ)
- Boogie Nights Gave Burt Reynolds a Comeback That Didn't Stick (The Dissolve)
What's up this weekend?
Americans Have Less Opportunity Than They Did in 1970
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org