Happy Saturday! Start your weekend off right, with these longer-form weekend reads:
- How U.S. Courts Are Radically Upending International Finance (Foreign Affairs)
- A Disruptive Cab Ride to Riches: The Uber Payoff (Musing on Markets)
- Geithner: Does He Pass the Test? by Paul Krugman (NY Review of Books)
- Ebooks vs. Paper (FT)
- Why You Hate Work (NY Times)
- Four Myths About the Great War of 1914-1918 (Vox EU)
- The Ego and the Universe: Alan Watts on Becoming Who You Really Are (Brain Pickings)
- What’s God Got to Do with Religion? (American Interest)
- The Rise of a the A**hole Sports Dad (And How to Avoid Turning into One) (GQ)
- Boogie Nights Gave Burt Reynolds a Comeback That Didn’t Stick (The Dissolve)
What’s up this weekend?
Americans Have Less Opportunity Than They Did in 1970
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.