My morning pre-weekend reads:
- Emerging Markets Show Biggest Premium Since '12 With ETFs (Bloomberg)
- Calm Ain't Bad, Necessarily (FT Alphaville) see also Some Misconceptions (Irrelevant Investor)
- The 15 Most Hated Companies in America (The Atlantic)
- Barclays Not Smart (Bloomberg View) see also Rolling the Drunks (Reformed Broker)
- Narrative Fallacy (Seeking Wisdom)
- The State of the Nation's Housing (Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard)
- Bailing Out Banks Is Not a Lucrative Business. (Monkey Cage)
- The Next Thing Silicon Valley Needs to Disrupt Big Time: Its Own Culture (Quartz)
- The Race to Dominate Digital Health Heats Up (Re/Code) see also Android Where? (stratechery)
- 'Men in Blazers,' a Whimsical Soccer Show on ESPN (NY Times)
What are you reading?
Stock Buyback Plan Announcements and Repurchases
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org