My morning pre-weekend reads:
- Emerging Markets Show Biggest Premium Since ’12 With ETFs (Bloomberg)
- Calm Ain’t Bad, Necessarily (FT Alphaville) see also Some Misconceptions (Irrelevant Investor)
- The 15 Most Hated Companies in America (The Atlantic)
- Barclays Not Smart (Bloomberg View) see also Rolling the Drunks (Reformed Broker)
- Narrative Fallacy (Seeking Wisdom)
- The State of the Nation’s Housing (Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard)
- Bailing Out Banks Is Not a Lucrative Business. (Monkey Cage)
- The Next Thing Silicon Valley Needs to Disrupt Big Time: Its Own Culture (Quartz)
- The Race to Dominate Digital Health Heats Up (Re/Code) see also Android Where? (stratechery)
- ‘Men in Blazers,’ a Whimsical Soccer Show on ESPN (NY Times)
What are you reading?
Stock Buyback Plan Announcements and Repurchases
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.