My morning reads:
- Why Government Pension Funds Became Addicted to Risk (The Upshot)
- When Commodity Collateral Shenanigans Go Wrong (FT Alphaville)
- Is the Market Efficient? Cliff Asness Says Yes, and No (Think Advisor)
- Millennials Shunning Malls Speeds Web Shopping Revolution (Bloomberg)
- Bill Gates: Have You Hugged a Concrete Pillar Today? (Gates Notes)
- How Barclays Got Caught Red-Handed With 'Pernicious HFT Fraud' (Zero Hedge) see also New York Sues Barclays Over “Dark Pool” Trading Practices (Buzzfeed)
- Your Taxes Are Going Up. You Just Don’t Know It Yet. (WonkBlog)
- Android TV: Google Aims for the Living Room … Again (Personal Tech News)
- 11 Funniest Papers in the History of Economics (250 Words)
- 984 Ways the United States Can Advance to the Next Round of the World Cup (Upshot)
What are you reading?
Gold Is Testing a Three-Year Downtrend Channel
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.