My midweek, midmorning reads:
- Stock Buybacks Charge up the Bull (Dr. Ed’s Blog) see also Is the Equity Premium Getting Smaller? (Advisor Perspectives)
- Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble (Market Anthropology)
- Monitor data, not pundits (TRB) see also I Know That (Irrelevant Investor)
- Asia’s Sputtering Growth Engine (Real Time Economics)
- Why I Love High-Speed Trading (Bloomberg View)
- Equity crowdfunding is a disaster waiting to happen (Slate)
- Housing Isn’t Overvalued, Except in These 10 Spots (MoneyBeat)
- Economic Power in the Age of Abundance (stratechery)
- How the American Diet Has Failed (Wonkblog)
- The Rise and Rise of the Superstar Artists (The Art Newspaper)
What are you reading?
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.