My morning reads:
- How Close Is the Fed to "Mission Accomplished"? (Gavyn Davies)
- Bull's Achilles Heel: Weak Consumer Stocks (Barron's) but see A Financial Tour Around the World (Humble Student of the Markets)
- Bond Market Has $900 Billion Mom-and-Pop Problem When Rates Rise (Bloomberg)
- Inflation Is Back on Wall Street Agenda (MoneyBeat) see also Inflation Hysteria (Tim Duy's Fed Watch)
- Microsoft Makes Bet Quantum Computing Is Next Breakthrough (NY Times) see also Google's Revolutionary Quantum Computer That May Not Be Quantum at All (Wired)
- Nine Habits You Need to Stop Now (Farnam Street)
- NASA Finds 2013 Sustained Long-Term Climate Warming Trend (NASA) see also 13 of 14 Hottest Years on Record All Occurred in 21st Century (weather.com)
- iWatch Thoughts (Monday Note)
- The Typo that Destroyed a NASA Rocket (Priceonomics)
What are you reading?
Big Investors Missed Stock Rally
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org