My morning reads:
- How Close Is the Fed to “Mission Accomplished”? (Gavyn Davies)
- Bull’s Achilles Heel: Weak Consumer Stocks (Barron’s) but see A Financial Tour Around the World (Humble Student of the Markets)
- Bond Market Has $900 Billion Mom-and-Pop Problem When Rates Rise (Bloomberg)
- Inflation Is Back on Wall Street Agenda (MoneyBeat) see also Inflation Hysteria (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch)
- Microsoft Makes Bet Quantum Computing Is Next Breakthrough (NY Times) see also Google’s Revolutionary Quantum Computer That May Not Be Quantum at All (Wired)
- Nine Habits You Need to Stop Now (Farnam Street)
- NASA Finds 2013 Sustained Long-Term Climate Warming Trend (NASA) see also 13 of 14 Hottest Years on Record All Occurred in 21st Century (weather.com)
- iWatch Thoughts (Monday Note)
- The Typo that Destroyed a NASA Rocket (Priceonomics)
What are you reading?
Big Investors Missed Stock Rally
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.