Summer is finally here! Start it off right with our daily reading list:
- Lessons for Climate Change in the 2008 Recession (NY Times) see also Who's Afraid of 1929? (Philosophical Economics)
- How to Lose $1 Billion: Yeshiva University Blows Its Future on Loser Hedge Funds (Take Part)
- The stock-market herd: How to think about investing when prices are this high. (WSJ)
- What Janet Yellen Is Trying to Tell Us (NY Times) see also Can Yellen Float Above Politics? (Bloomberg View)
- Can We Declare the Global Financial Crisis Ended? (Retail Banking Academy Blog)
- Robot Doctors, Online Lawyers and Automated Architects: the Future of the Professions? (The Guardian)
- Meet the Native American Grandmother Who Just Beat the Washington Redskins (Business Insider)
- Google: The New Bank (Armstrong Economics)
- A Brief History of Apple's iWatch (Dashes)
- Late 90′s Rock Revival! (Reformed Broker)
What are you reading?
The Definition of 'Rich'
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org