Here are my last reads of spring. Get them while they're fresh:
- Why Stock Markets Keep Shrugging Off Crisis After Crisis (WonkBlog) but see With little upside left in euro zone bonds, how much is there in equities? (MoneyBeat)
- Performance for Pay? The Relation Between CEO Incentive Compensation and Future Stock Price Performance (SSRN)
- Gold posted its biggest daily gain in nine months on Thursday (WSJ) see also Are You A Goldbug? -- A Simple Quiz (Kid Dynamite’s World)
- Monkeys Are Better Stock-Pickers Than You’d Think (Barron’s)
- Shiller’s CAPE: Is There a Better Measure? (Street Talk Live)
- ‘Warrior Gene’ Predicts Aggressive Behavior After Provocation (Science Daily) see also Your Genes Affect Your Betting Behavior (Climateer Investing)
- Why You Should Never Cross Your Arms Again (Entrepreneur)
- Amazon’s Whale Strategy (stratechery)
- 40 Stunning Cars Discovered in Ultimate Canadian Barn Find (Driving)
- Rookie Broncos Lineman Michael Schofield: “Golf is how I learned that Peyton Manning is a genius.” (WSJ)
Looks like a gorgeous weekend -- what's up for the start of summer?
Bulls Head for the Hills
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.