Here are my last reads of spring. Get them while they're fresh:
- Why Stock Markets Keep Shrugging Off Crisis After Crisis (WonkBlog) but see With little upside left in euro zone bonds, how much is there in equities? (MoneyBeat)
- Performance for Pay? The Relation Between CEO Incentive Compensation and Future Stock Price Performance (SSRN)
- Gold posted its biggest daily gain in nine months on Thursday (WSJ) see also Are You A Goldbug? -- A Simple Quiz (Kid Dynamite's World)
- Monkeys Are Better Stock-Pickers Than You'd Think (Barron's)
- Shiller's CAPE: Is There a Better Measure? (Street Talk Live)
- 'Warrior Gene' Predicts Aggressive Behavior After Provocation (Science Daily) see also Your Genes Affect Your Betting Behavior (Climateer Investing)
- Why You Should Never Cross Your Arms Again (Entrepreneur)
- Amazon's Whale Strategy (stratechery)
- 40 Stunning Cars Discovered in Ultimate Canadian Barn Find (Driving)
- Rookie Broncos Lineman Michael Schofield: "Golf is how I learned that Peyton Manning is a genius." (WSJ)
Looks like a gorgeous weekend -- what's up for the start of summer?
Bulls Head for the Hills
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com