Happy Saturday. Here are my longer-form weekend reads:
- The Biology of Risk (NY Times)
- Analyzing the AAII Sentiment Survey Without Hindsight (AAII)
- Heart of the Emerald Triangle: In Humboldt County, California, who wins, and who loses, if weed goes legit? (The Believer)
- How Ronald Reagan Changed Bruce Springsteen's Politics (Politico)
- The Sprawling, Booming LA Tech Scene Is Having a Moment (Re/Code)
- Lunch with Edmund Phelps (FT.com)
- BuzzFeed's Jonah Peretti Goes Long (Medium)
- When Michael Jordan Wore 45 (Priceonomics)
- Dixie Zen: Southern Tubing (Oxford American)
- How to Respond to Criticism (The Toast)
What's up for the weekend?
Retracement of Financial Crisis Losses
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org