Happy Saturday. Here are my longer-form weekend reads:
- The Biology of Risk (NY Times)
- Analyzing the AAII Sentiment Survey Without Hindsight (AAII)
- Heart of the Emerald Triangle: In Humboldt County, California, who wins, and who loses, if weed goes legit? (The Believer)
- How Ronald Reagan Changed Bruce Springsteen’s Politics (Politico)
- The Sprawling, Booming LA Tech Scene Is Having a Moment (Re/Code)
- Lunch with Edmund Phelps (FT.com)
- BuzzFeed’s Jonah Peretti Goes Long (Medium)
- When Michael Jordan Wore 45 (Priceonomics)
- Dixie Zen: Southern Tubing (Oxford American)
- How to Respond to Criticism (The Toast)
What's up for the weekend?
Retracement of Financial Crisis Losses
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.