Happy Friday the 13th -- with a full moon, too! The next time those two things happen at the same time will be 2049.
- Stocks, Bonds Not Cheap but Not Rich (Barron’s) see also S&P 500 has gone 37 trading days without a 1 percent daily change, the second-longest streak in 15 years (MoneyBeat)
- Guide to the Growing Interest in MLPs (Fidelity)
- Do We Need a Recession for a Meaningful Correction in Stocks? (A Wealth of Common Sense) but see also The Problem With Market Timing (Rick Ferri)
- The Investor Class Gets Another Raise This Year (Reformed Broker)
- 5 Things Investors Think About Private Equity (Briefly) but see Goldman and Bain Quit the Private-Equity Conspiracy (Bloomberg View)
- How Do We Die? What Killed Americans in 1900 vs. 2010 (LA Times)
- Record-Setting Growth in Oil and Gas Industry Fuels M&A Activity (Virtual-Strategy) see also Expect Tech M&A Activity to Explode (Channel Partners Online)
- This Is the Amazing Design for NASA’s Star Trek-Style Spaceship (Washington Post)
- The Inflation 'Dragon' Shows Signs of Stirring (WSJ)
- 2014 Winners of the 8th Annual iPhone Photography Awards (IPPA)
What's up for the weekend?
The Most Interesting World Cup Visualizations
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.