Happy Friday the 13th -- with a full moon, too! The next time those two things happen at the same time will be 2049.
- Stocks, Bonds Not Cheap but Not Rich (Barron's) see also S&P 500 has gone 37 trading days without a 1 percent daily change, the second-longest streak in 15 years (MoneyBeat)
- Guide to the Growing Interest in MLPs (Fidelity)
- Do We Need a Recession for a Meaningful Correction in Stocks? (A Wealth of Common Sense) but see also The Problem With Market Timing (Rick Ferri)
- The Investor Class Gets Another Raise This Year (Reformed Broker)
- 5 Things Investors Think About Private Equity (Briefly) but see Goldman and Bain Quit the Private-Equity Conspiracy (Bloomberg View)
- How Do We Die? What Killed Americans in 1900 vs. 2010 (LA Times)
- Record-Setting Growth in Oil and Gas Industry Fuels M&A Activity (Virtual-Strategy) see also Expect Tech M&A Activity to Explode (Channel Partners Online)
- This Is the Amazing Design for NASA's Star Trek-Style Spaceship (Washington Post)
- The Inflation 'Dragon' Shows Signs of Stirring (WSJ)
- 2014 Winners of the 8th Annual iPhone Photography Awards (IPPA)
What's up for the weekend?
The Most Interesting World Cup Visualizations
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com