Starting Tuesday with some reads:
- Can stocks be both cheap and expensive? (Humble Student of the Markets) see also The S&P 500 Index Just Broke Another Record Last Week (Price Action Lab)
- Shorts Reload in S&P 500 Ritual That Signaled Gain Before (Bloomberg)
- Ignore every headline (except this one) (MarketWatch)
- Lost Generation Casts Shadow Over Housing Market (WSJ)
- Gold Manipulation: What Investors Should Do Now (Seeking Alpha)
- Market Power and the Media Baron (Columbia Journalism Review)
- The Importance of Stupidity in Scientific Research (Stirling Behavioural Science Blog)
- Hundreds of Cities Are Wired With Fiber -- But Telecom Lobbying Keeps It Unused (Vice) see also How Cable Companies Are Keeping You From Enjoying Fiber (Business Insider)
- How To Speak McKinsey: 15 Key Phrases to Pass Yourself Off as a Top Management Consultant (Forbes)
- I defy you to watch this and not smile: Sir Mix-A-Lot Performs “Baby Got Back” With Seattle Symphony Orchestra (Slate)
What are you reading?
Russell 1000 – Domestic vs International Revenue
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.