Starting Tuesday with some reads:
- Can stocks be both cheap and expensive? (Humble Student of the Markets) see also The S&P 500 Index Just Broke Another Record Last Week (Price Action Lab)
- Shorts Reload in S&P 500 Ritual That Signaled Gain Before (Bloomberg)
- Ignore every headline (except this one) (MarketWatch)
- Lost Generation Casts Shadow Over Housing Market (WSJ)
- Gold Manipulation: What Investors Should Do Now (Seeking Alpha)
- Market Power and the Media Baron (Columbia Journalism Review)
- The Importance of Stupidity in Scientific Research (Stirling Behavioural Science Blog)
- Hundreds of Cities Are Wired With Fiber -- But Telecom Lobbying Keeps It Unused (Vice) see also How Cable Companies Are Keeping You From Enjoying Fiber (Business Insider)
- How To Speak McKinsey: 15 Key Phrases to Pass Yourself Off as a Top Management Consultant (Forbes)
- I defy you to watch this and not smile: Sir Mix-A-Lot Performs "Baby Got Back" With Seattle Symphony Orchestra (Slate)
What are you reading?
Russell 1000 - Domestic vs International Revenue
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org