Here are some expertly-curated reads to start your week off right:
- The Job Market’s Five-Year Recovery in 10 Charts (FiveThirtyEight)
- How the world’s largest hedge fund operates (WSJ)
- Why You Should Buy Stocks Today (MSN Money) but see Not Even a Bull Market Can Interest People in Stocks (MarketWatch)
- What You’ll Miss About the Recession (Motley Fool)
- Get Out of Stocks!* (Investing Caffeine) see also Horseshoes and Hand Grenades (Reformed Broker)
- The Economy Has Reached a Milestone. No Thanks to the Housing Market. (WonkBlog)
- Financial Sector Default Risk Plummets (Bespoke)
- What Ethan Swan Learned From Tracking Every Tattoo in the NBA (FiveThirtyEight)
- How Comments Shape Perceptions of Sites’ Quality -- and Affect Traffic (The Atlantic)
- The Guy Who Reads Junk on the Web So You Don’t Have to (Jack Shafer) see also Spoiler Twitter Accounts: The Rise in Clickbait Has Created a Crazy Phenomenon You Won’t Believe. (Digiday)
What are you reading?
Stock Bulls See More Reason for Optimism
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.