Here are some expertly-curated reads to start your week off right:
- The Job Market's Five-Year Recovery in 10 Charts (FiveThirtyEight)
- How the world's largest hedge fund operates (WSJ)
- Why You Should Buy Stocks Today (MSN Money) but see Not Even a Bull Market Can Interest People in Stocks (MarketWatch)
- What You'll Miss About the Recession (Motley Fool)
- Get Out of Stocks!* (Investing Caffeine) see also Horseshoes and Hand Grenades (Reformed Broker)
- The Economy Has Reached a Milestone. No Thanks to the Housing Market. (WonkBlog)
- Financial Sector Default Risk Plummets (Bespoke)
- What Ethan Swan Learned From Tracking Every Tattoo in the NBA (FiveThirtyEight)
- How Comments Shape Perceptions of Sites' Quality -- and Affect Traffic (The Atlantic)
- The Guy Who Reads Junk on the Web So You Don't Have to (Jack Shafer) see also Spoiler Twitter Accounts: The Rise in Clickbait Has Created a Crazy Phenomenon You Won't Believe. (Digiday)
What are you reading?
Stock Bulls See More Reason for Optimism
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com