Good Saturday morning -- it looks to be a nice one, too. Before you go enjoy this gorgeous spring weather, here are some longer-form pieces for your enjoyment:
- The Taming of the Trading Monster (or, the fund formerly known as SAC) (NY Mag)
- The Popes of Silicon Valley: How Greylock Partners Finds the Next Facebook (Newsweek)
- How to Watch the World Cup Like a True Soccer Nerd (Grantland)
- Jimmy Iovine: The Man With the Magic Ears (Rolling Stone)
- Scenes From D-Day, Then and Now (The Atlantic) see also Robert Capa's Longest Day (Vanity Fair)
- The Robots Running This Way (MIT Technology Review)
- If everyone's an idiot, guess who's the jerk? (Aeon)
- Forget CSI: A Disaster Is Happening in America's Crime Labs (Business Insider)
- Guardian at the Gate: The Guardian, financed through a trust created by its owners in the Thirties may well be the best-funded newspaper in the world (GQ)
- Miami Gardens Is Suspect City: Florida city's 'stop & frisk' policy detains 56,922 people -- with not a single arrest (Fusion)
Where are the fish biting?
Inflation-Adjusted Dow Near Six Month High
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org