Good Saturday morning -- it looks to be a nice one, too. Before you go enjoy this gorgeous spring weather, here are some longer-form pieces for your enjoyment:
- The Taming of the Trading Monster (or, the fund formerly known as SAC) (NY Mag)
- The Popes of Silicon Valley: How Greylock Partners Finds the Next Facebook (Newsweek)
- How to Watch the World Cup Like a True Soccer Nerd (Grantland)
- Jimmy Iovine: The Man With the Magic Ears (Rolling Stone)
- Scenes From D-Day, Then and Now (The Atlantic) see also Robert Capa’s Longest Day (Vanity Fair)
- The Robots Running This Way (MIT Technology Review)
- If everyone’s an idiot, guess who’s the jerk? (Aeon)
- Forget CSI: A Disaster Is Happening in America’s Crime Labs (Business Insider)
- Guardian at the Gate: The Guardian, financed through a trust created by its owners in the Thirties may well be the best-funded newspaper in the world (GQ)
- Miami Gardens Is Suspect City: Florida city’s ‘stop & frisk’ policy detains 56,922 people -- with not a single arrest (Fusion)
Where are the fish biting?
Inflation-Adjusted Dow Near Six Month High
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.