Hey now, it's Friday!
- 10 Macro Indicators That Point to No Recession (Pragmatic Capitalism) see also How the Recession Reshaped the Economy, in 255 Charts (NY Times)
- Convertible Bonds: Nice Yield, Lower Risk (Barron’s)
- Why Is a Calm Market So Scary? (MSN Money) see also The Relentless Bid’s Impact on Volume and Volatility (Reformed Broker)
- What Our Reasons for Moving Say About the State of the Economy (WonkBlog)
- SEC Will Keep Thinking About High Frequency Trading (Bloomberg View) see also SEC Targets Dark Pools, High-Speed Trading in Rule Proposals (WSJ)
- Tim Geithner Leads the Con-Artist Wing of the Democratic Party (VICE)
- All Colbert watchers are super geniuses (Daily Beast) see also Study: Stephen Colbert More Effective Than Journalists at Explaining Campaign Financing During Last Election Cycle (Deadline)
- Digesting WWDC: Cloudy (Ben Evans) see also What Steve Jobs Wouldn’t Have Done (stratechery)
- 9,000 Fallen Soldiers Etched into the Sand on Normandy Beach to Commemorate Peace Day (This Is Colossal)
- How to transform your backyard barbecue grill into a smoker (WSJ)
What’s up for the weekend?
Standard of Living Index Climbs to Six-Year High
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.