My morning train reading:
- Bond Yields Lowest Since Napoleon Are No Comfort to Europe Amid Deflation Fight (Bloomberg) see also These are the tools at the ECB’s disposal to fix the euro-zone economy (MoneyBeat)
- Incentives Matter (Reformed Broker)
- U.S. Job Creation Index Hits New High (Gallup) see also Data Readings Converge to Show an Economy Regaining Momentum (NY Times)
- Why Economists Can’t Always Trust Data (Fiscal Times)
- Todays WTF headline: How to Invest if Piketty Is Right on Growing Inequality (Capitol Report)
- Win an Argument with Milton Friedman (Harvard Business Review)
- China is leveling mountains to create new land (Nature) contrast Voters in One of America’s Most Expensive Cities Just Came up With Another Way to Block New Housing (WonkBlog)
- Obama Isn’t Killing Power Plants. The Sun Is. (Bloomberg View)
- Political Extremism Is Supported by an Illusion of Understanding (Sage Pub) see also Why Do People Persist in Believing Things That Just Aren’t True? (New Yorker)
- Four more New York Times columnists and Malcolm Gladwell get really high: Hilarity ensues (The Guardian)
What are you reading?
Stocks Grinding Higher With Earnings
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.