Happy Birthday to Richard Butler, 58.
And the good stuff:
1. Philip Klein is right: Tea Party challengers don't have to beat every incumbent; they just have to win once in a while.
2. While Sean Trende has an excellent analysis of the general election battle in Mississippi.
3. Stephen Saideman has a solid summary of the Bowe Bergdahl flap.
4. Seth Masket on messing with the other party's nominations.
5. More on who doctors are giving to, from Sarah Kliff.
6. And Alyssa Rosenberg responds to Ross Douthat's thoughts on masculinity.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at email@example.com