A bit of reading for the Wednesday morning commute:
- Calm or Complacency, in Three Charts (MoneyBeat) see also It’s Easy to Forget About Risk in a Stable Market (NY Times)
- Byron Wien: Better Times for the Economy Are Finally Here (Blackstone)
- Incentives Matter (Reformed Broker)
- Bitcoin Is No Longer the Worst Investment in the World (Quartz)
- Max Abelson: Ex-Bankers Upgrade the Good Life; Got to Have the Stradivarius-Shaped Pool (Bloomberg) see also In Today’s America, a Rising Tide Lifts All Yachts (The Nation)
- Ten Things I Learned at McKinsey & Co. (Forbes)
- The Dead Simple Way Google Ventures Unlocks Great Ideas (FastCo Design)
- 40 Maps That Explain the Internet (Vox)
- The Best Way to Win an Argument (BBC)
- WWDC Dissected: A New Era for Apple, but an End for Some Apps (Bits) but see You Have No Idea What Apple Announced Today (Sigmund Holmes)
What are you reading?
Fed Officials Growing Wary of Market Complacency
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.