Happy Birthday to Derek McGrath, 63. The one and only "Andy-Andy."
Which brings us to the good stuff:
1. Barack Obama and signing statements, from Andrew Rudalevige.
2. More detail about those signing statements from Karen Tumulty.
3. John Sides on turnout and midterm elections.
4. Is Republican rejectionism leading to policy gains for Democrats? Jamelle Bouie makes the case.
5. David Leonhardt notes that there’s nothing new about Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Steven Breyer not retiring.
6. And Ross Douthat now considers the political “left” and masculinity.
To contact the writer of this article: Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for the article: Max Berley at email@example.com