Some Monday reads to prep you for the week:
- As U.S. Stocks Soar, Bonds Offer a Warning (MoneyBeat) see also The ‘Other’ Great Bond Mispricing Theory (FT Alphaville)
- Our Top 100 Hedge Funds (Barron’s)
- Why U.S. Manufacturing Is Poised for a Comeback (Maybe). (WSJ) but see Germany’s Success in Manufacturing May Hold a Key Lesson for the U.S. (WSJ)
- Noise Trading, Bubbles, and Excess Volatility in the Aggregate Stock Market (DeLong)
- WWDC 2014 Prelude (Daring Fireball) see also WWDC Expectations (stratechery)
- The One Work Hack That Will Save You 900 Hours a Year (Inc)
- Piketty’s ‘Errors’ Aren’t Mistakes: They’re Questions, and He Answered Them (WonkBlog)
- How Advanced Socialbots Have Infiltrated Twitter (MIT Technology Review)
- Happy Birthday Nadal! You’re Probably Too Old to Pass Federer (FiveThirtyEight)
- Client Feedback On the Creation of the Earth. (Timothy McSweeney)
What are you reading?
As U.S. Stocks Soar, Bonds Offer a Warning
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.