Happy Birthday to Morena Baccarin, 35. I think Inara was my least favorite character, but even the least favorite is still pretty top-notch.
If it’s June, it must be the good stuff:
1. Mark Schmidt is excellent in explaining why the constitutional amendment on campaign finance is a very bad idea.
2. Why do presidents give foreign affairs “doctrine” speeches? Julia Azari explains.
3. Very helpful analysis of OMB and the VA scandal, from Andrew Rudalevige.
4. Yuval Levin on what the real problem with the VA is.
5. While Adrianna McIntyre explains why the ACA will create new problems for the VA.
6. Kevin Drum, trying to keep Fox News honest on Benghazi.
To contact the writer of this article: Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Francis Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.