May is almost over. Wherever does the time go?
- The U.S. Economy Had a Hiccup, Not a Heart Attack, This Year (Daily Beast) see also American Shoppers Find Their Lost Wallets (WSJ)
- Have No Fear: Why Stocks Should Head Higher (Yahoo Finance)
- Ah, I See We Are Firmly in the "What If QE Fails" Stage of the Debate... (FT Alphaville) see also Europe's Bond Traders Confront Overhaul Seen Stricter Than U.S. (Bloomberg)
- How Justin Wolfers Became a Bright Aussie Export (AFR)
- Are We Underestimating America's Fracking Boom? Check out the Sasol project (WSJ) but see Dryden: The Small Town That Changed The Fracking Game (Earthjustice)
- The Case for Eating Steak and Cream (Economist)
- More Home Buyers Are Bringing All-Cash Offers to the Table (Washington Post) see also Manhattan's Billionaire Row of Condo Towers Spreads South (Bloomberg)
- In case you missed it: What came before the big bang? (BoingBoing)
- Why Apple Wants to Make a Remote Control for Your Home (Wired) see also Apple Sees the Light in Push for Jetsons-Style Home Automation (FT)
- Robert Plant's echo in Led Zeppelin's 'Whole Lotta Love' was an accident. Who knew? (WSJ)
What's up for the weekend?
The Richer You Are the Older You'll Get
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org