Some midweek morning reads:
- Small-Cap Rally Is Bullish For the Stock Market (Barron’s) but see Bad Credit No Problem as Balance-Sheet Bombs Rally 94 Percent (Bloomberg)
- Investing Using the Price-to-Earnings Ratio and Earnings Yield (Backtests 1951 to 2013) (Greenbackd)
- Bond Market to Fed: Your 4 Percent Rate Forecast Is Way Too High (Bloomberg)
- Warren Buffett: These Were My Biggest Early Mistakes (Reformed Broker) see also Listen to Buffett and Schwab: Be an Indexer (MarketWatch)
- The Advice Business Needs a Serious Fix (ThinkAdvisor)
- Median CEO Pay Crosses $10 million in 2013 (AP)
- Where Money Is Going (Fidelity) See also Companies were the biggest buyer of stocks in the first quarter (Zero Hedge)
- Uber’s Remarkable Growth Could End the Era of Poorly Paid Cab Drivers (Innovations) see also Is starting a technology company a terrible mistake? (Slate)
- Behind gay-marriage rulings, a diverse group of judges (Washington Post)
- My new favorite blog: Logical Fallacies That Should Exist (Tumblr)
What are you reading?
The Changing Landscape of Same-Sex Marriage
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at email@example.com.