Here comes the three-day weekend!
- Stocks are STILL the best bet (The Buzz) but see Penny stocks rally, fueling big-dollar dreams (WSJ) (See VIX chart below)
- CAPE, Forward Returns and You (Reformed Broker)
- Fear 'the banksters,' not the stock market (The Week) see also It Wasn't Household Debt That Caused the Great Recession (The Atlantic)
- Checklist: How to Spot a Bubble in Real Time (TBP)
- Coincidence? Goldman Sachs' 50 stocks most loved by hedge funds (MoneyBeat) see also Why Fund Managers Underperform (FT)
- Why Is Econ 101 So Bad? (Bloomberg View)
- Can You Be Too Rich? (Harvard Business Review) see also As Tech Millionaires Multiply, Wealth Advisors Struggle to Connect (Reuters)
- Here's What Happened When This Woman Went to Vegas With 1,800 Hedge Fund Managers (Business Insider)
- Are We Totally Screwed? What Antarctica's 'Collapsing' Ice Sheet Means for Us (Mashable)
- Four Myths About Apple Design, From An Ex-Apple Designer (FastCo Design)
What's up for the long weekend?
VIX Volatility Index Falls to Lowest Level in Over a Year
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com