And a nice morning to you:
- How to Generate Predictable Income (Fidelity)
- Trend Is Reshaping Industry, Eroding the Dominance of Wall Street: 'Indie' brokers walk the walk (WSJ)
- U.S. Mortgage Collectors Gag Homeowners in Loan Deals (Reuters) see also We're at "Peak Anti-Homeownership" (Miller Samuel)
- Lessons From 1929, America's Greatest Investment Tragedy (Motley Fool)
- What Microsoft Doesn't Get About the Tablet Revolution (Vox) see also Microsoft's New Surface 3 Pro Makes the Case For a Bigger iPad (Quartz)
- Beijing-Style Greenspan Put Losing Hold on Stock Market (Bloomberg)
- Why Do People Persist in Believing Things That Just Aren't True? (New Yorker) see also How totally fake quotes spread across the Internet: A case study (Slate)
- Steve Jobs' Rules for Public Relations (Slate)
- What Came Before the Big Bang? (BoingBoing) see also New Telescopes Could Uncover a Wormhole in Our Own Galaxy (Engadget)
- The Dos Equis Guy Has Nothing on the Inventor of the Banana Slicer (Slate)
What are you reading?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org