And a nice morning to you:
- How to Generate Predictable Income (Fidelity)
- Trend Is Reshaping Industry, Eroding the Dominance of Wall Street: ‘Indie’ brokers walk the walk (WSJ)
- U.S. Mortgage Collectors Gag Homeowners in Loan Deals (Reuters) see also We’re at “Peak Anti-Homeownership” (Miller Samuel)
- Lessons From 1929, America’s Greatest Investment Tragedy (Motley Fool)
- What Microsoft Doesn’t Get About the Tablet Revolution (Vox) see also Microsoft’s New Surface 3 Pro Makes the Case For a Bigger iPad (Quartz)
- Beijing-Style Greenspan Put Losing Hold on Stock Market (Bloomberg)
- Why Do People Persist in Believing Things That Just Aren’t True? (New Yorker) see also How totally fake quotes spread across the Internet: A case study (Slate)
- Steve Jobs’ Rules for Public Relations (Slate)
- What Came Before the Big Bang? (BoingBoing) see also New Telescopes Could Uncover a Wormhole in Our Own Galaxy (Engadget)
- The Dos Equis Guy Has Nothing on the Inventor of the Banana Slicer (Slate)
What are you reading?
To contact the author of this article: Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com.
To contact the editor responsible for this article: Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org.